Thursday, December 3, 2009

Norwegian Experience

VS

So I'm a researcher, a skeptic and very cautious with my money when it comes to products that make outrageous claims.

A while ago I bought some enjo products that are great to clean with;
  • Use less water
  • Enviro friendly
  • No chemicals needed
    BUT:
  • Very expensive
  • A drying cloth or is needed for every surface
  • No proof to show it rids the surface of bacteria

So I bought some and liked them. THEN I found out about Norwex that also have cleaning cloths;
  • Use less water
  • Enviro friendly
  • No harmful chemicals
    And also:
  • Very affordable
  • Microfibre cloths - no drying needed
  • Silver element in all cloths - now a PROVEN antibacterial
  • Used in Norwegian hospitals
  • Used in St Vincent's Private hospital in Sydney
Here's a link to some of the clinical studies

In fact I'm so taken with this product (that I've only ever seen in action once but read up on it a million times) that I'm joining.

Say hello to your new Norwex Consultant :o)

No comments: